The Avanchy Bamboo Baby Plate and Spoon is a durable, no-slip solution to cleaner, happier meals. And who doesn't want those?
This beautifully crafted Avanchy set boasts a bamboo plate sectioned into 3 compartments. Balance meals and control portions by filling each compartment with wholesome food.
- The largest compartment is for seasonal and green vegetables.
- The top-left compartment is for animal and plant proteins: meat, poultry, fish, eggs, beans, nuts, and seeds.
- The top-right compartment is for healthy carbohydrates, such as whole grains and potatoes.
- Suitable for children aged 4 months to 72 months
- hypoallergenic and non-toxic
Avanchy bamboo suction plates are all designed to fit most high-chair trays. The silicone ring on our bamboo plates suctions to any flat surface for no-slip eating and removes for easy cleanup.
Baby can effortlessly grab and maneuver the short, wide bamboo spoon with a silicone tip and sturdy, reinforced neck. The spoon is ergonomically designed to fit your hand too when the baby needs a little help.
The story of Avanchy started in 2014, when the founder, Faisal, noticed a distinct lack of sustainable, Eco-friendly baby dishes. Father of 18 month old twins and an Eco-focused homeowner himself, he started thinking of the best way to serve organic foods without giving up on practicality.