Inspired by the youngest sub-range of the Rockies, this trail-tested Teton Fade Original Puffy Blanket will keep you warm as you watch the shadows crawl their way up the snow-capped summits on the horizon.
The Blanket Features:
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: 20D ripstop nylon shell with DWR shield is durable and water resistant, which is paired with lightweight 3D hollow fiber insulation.
- MACHINE WASHABLE AND QUICK DRYING: Our synthetic insulation is designed to mimic the softness of down, but can go in conventional washing and drying machines.
- STYLING INSPIRED BY NATURE: Our stitch lines are inspired by the beautiful patterns found in nature.
- LIGHT AND PACKABLE: Packs down to fit in the included stuff sack for easy storage and taking on the go.
- FOR ANYWHERE YOU GO, OR WHEN YOU DON’T GO ANYWHERE Designed to provide optimal warmth whether indoors or outside.
Based in the perfectly cozy testing climate of Portland, OR, Rumpl's team has dedicated themselves to introducing the world to better blankets. They’re a small team, fewer than 20 people, but are passionate about the products they create, the environmental and social causes they support, and the new category they’re defining.