Welcome the season with the spectacular sculptural display featuring autumnal visions of sunflowers, hypericum berries, and dusty miller.
- Foldable design and gift ready festive envelope
- Multifunctional centerpiece or door hanging
- Reusable season after season
- Matching note card included
- Printed on 100% recyclable paper
- We plant a tree for each wreath sold
- Mail anywhere in the US with just 5 Forever stamps
Freshcut Paper's founder, Peter Hewitt, a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, developed products for Disney, Revlon, Crate & Barrel and the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) before launching Tea Forte and building a successful business and brand sold in over 35 countries. He has spent the last 18 months designing and developing a new concept for flowers, a Pop-Up paper flower standing bouquet. The products are meant to be both minimalist and expressive.
You may also like