Beautiful contemporary designs executed in the traditional ways. Indigenous artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico developed weaving techniques using wooden box frames to create beautiful contemporary designs executed in traditional ways. Hand woven from a tough plastic lanyard, the result is a virtually indestructible, stable and waterproof.
- Dimensions: 13" l x 5" w x 12.5" h
- Integrated Shoulders Straps
- woven from partially recycled plastic
- Easily carries up to 35 lbs.
- fair trade, hand woven, artisan made
- Made in Mexico
Abrazo Style specializes in fairly traded, quality, hand embroidered, 100% cotton Mexican apparel in contemporary fabrics and designs. Their products are socially responsible and their goal is to contribute to the development of vibrant communities through sustainable employment at fair wages.