Fresher and more sustainable than teabags, brewing with loose-leaf tea brings out the full flavor and aroma of your tealeaves. But sometimes you only want a single cup and don’t wish to brew an entire pot. On these occasions, reach for the TEA FOR ONE.
This nifty little set is the perfect way to brew a single cuppa with maximum taste and zero waste. Crafted from BPA-free plastic, the tea strainer sits on the rim of your glass while the generous infuser fits inside, allowing the tealeaves space to unfurl and swirl freely. Its multi-purpose lid keeps tea warm while brewing and doubles as a trivet to prevent dripping when the infuser is removed.
This delightful set includes a PAVINA double wall glass. The award-winning tumbler maintains the temperature of hot and cold drinks for longer, while its double-wall design has a floating effect, making each drink look as good as it tastes.
Set includes one tea strainer with lid and a 12 oz PAVINA double wall glass
- Tea strainer crafted from BPA-free plastic
- Lid keeps tea warm while brewing and doubles as a trivet to prevent dripping
- Can be used with all loose leaf teas
- PAVINA glass made of mouth-blown, heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Innovative double wall construction keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
- Hydrophobic silicone vent equalizes the air pressure between the two layers of glass
- Dishwasher safe
- PAVINA glass is also safe for use in the microwave and oven (up to 350ºF/176ºC)
BODUM has grown into a global housewares brand, with distribution in more than 55 countries. The range of products extends from coffee, tea and glassware to kitchen electrics and gadgets. A family-owned company, the brand is directed today by the founder’s son, Jørgen Bodum.