This adorable cactus-shaped gray-green dusty miller leaf drops from a choker length satellite chain. It’s complemented with earthy brown and white glass beads. The pressing process preserves the plant materials and the sealant protects them from exposure to the elements.
* Slight natural fading has occurred, leaf color is more of an autumn grey-green
- Dimensions: 15" chain, 2" drop
- All pieces are one of a kind and may vary slightly from those pictured.
- Store out of direct light, slight fading may occur over time.
- All jewelry is handmade in beautiful Oakland, California using hypoallergenic copper metal findings.
IMPRESSED by nature was born in San Francisco in 2011 as a means to preserve the beauty of nature in a wearable form. The plants are harvested locally and seasonally, pressed for four weeks, sealed in a thin, protective plastic, and cut for water resistance.