It can be positioned absolutely anywhere you desire. The real natural and sustainable adhesive wood base can be fixed to most surfaces, and with a cleverly hidden magnet inside, the light baton can be easily positioned, taken down and even used as a handy portable torch. You can re-charge it as needed and simply place it back onto its magnetised base. Light up a dingy hallway, on a stairwell, a cupboard or even as bedside lights, without the need for complicated wiring.
- Product Material: Natural walnut or white ash wood, frosted acrylic glass
- Light source: 1W LED
- LED colour temperature: 2700K~3000K
- Sensor light delay: 15 seconds
- Battery life: 15-30 days (depending on how frequent it lights up
- Power input: DC5V 1A
- Power source: in-built 500MAH rechargeable li-on battery
- Product Size: 180×25×25mm
- USB charging cable included
- Packaging box size: 102×42×222mm
Gingko Design was founded by Paul Sun and his wife Natalie Sun back to 2011 in Oxford, England. Now Gingko has become a leading business in the UK for the home and gift industries after over 9 years growth.