These chameleons need help blending in! Each of the 24 challenges features a unique pattern. Within each pattern is a special place for eight of the magnetic chameleons to hide. Pick the chameleons that match the colors and then test your visual-spatial skills to find all the hiding spots! Master the art of invisibility with the fascinating on-the-go game of One in a Chameleon.
- Brainteaser game of matching chameleons with designs
- Encourages visual-spatial skills, critical thinking, creativity
- Tin game board and magnetic game pieces - Great for travel
- Features 24 challenges - 12 each in 2 different pattern types
- Challenge cards and chameleons store easily inside tin game board
- Includes tin game board/container, 16 chameleons in 2 pattern types, 12 double-sided challenge cards
- High-quality materials and construction - Lasting durability
From Fat Brain Toys Co. "Unable to find enough of the toys that met our high standards, we began designing our own toys in 2006. Since then, The Fat Brain Collection has won numerous industry awards and has been featured on the TODAY Show, Tonight Show, New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal. Our products also make frequent appearances on celebrity social media accounts like the Kardashians, Andy Cohen, and Chrissy Teigan."