Hand printed three metre long paper garland, featuring ten screen printed paper shapes of different safair animals! The garland is printed on both sides on thick, hand made cotton paper. The shapes are sewn in a random order along strong cotton thread, with hanging loops either end, meaning the garland can be hung straight away!
- 3 metres long
- packaged in a sturdy card backing sheet in a clear cello sleeve so full garland is visible and no risk of tangling
- features ten paper shapes, sewn along strong cotton thread
- screen printed by hand on both sides
- hand printed by talented artisans in Jaipur
- please note, every garland is hand printed so may vary slightly from the photograph, this just adds to the charm!
East End Press is committed to respecting everyone involved in the production of it’s products and does not work with companies or manufacturers unless it is proven that workers rights are respected. At East End Press they are keen to keep their products as sustainably made as possible.