Developed in Collaboration with Food52 our Pig Trivet is perfect for feasts or admiration. Includes die-cut tail to hang from a hook or nail when not in use
Graf & Lantz uses Merino Felt exclusively because it is the best felt made and they have all of it made exclusively at two factories in Bavaria where they have been perfecting it for over 100 years.
- 5mm Merino Wool Felt
- Heat resistant up to 300 degrees
- Overall: 9" W x 16½" W
- Sustainable, biodegradable, and renewable
- Odor, stain, heat, and dirt resistant
- Oeko-Tex® Certified
- Felt may melt or burn from heat higher than serving temperature
- Do not place pots or pans directly from the stove or oven on top
- Made in USA
- Cleaning and Care
Graf Lantz is a unique collection of wool, leather and canvas collections on a casual mission to elevate and inspire. German precision, Japanese perspective and California soul form a trio of influence for a cross-category range of products working under the radar for maximum subtlety and lingering impact.