Double the carry, not the size
With two Cardprotectors to hold double the content, the Twinwallet carries up to 16 cards, banknotes and receipts, but remains compact in size. Together with its sturdy closure and exterior, to hold extra cards, banknotes and receipts, the Twinwallet holds much but remains compact in size.
- Soft Matte Finish
- European Cowhide of the highest quality
- Made in the Netherlands
- The leather chosen for our wallets does not require any regular maintenance.
- 8 embossed or 12 flat cards
- 4 extra cards
- Business cards
- Size & Weight: 4" x 2.5" and 1" thin. 130 grams/4.5 ounces
- Water repellent leather: These leather types have been treated so that the surface can be cleaned with a damp cloth. The leather is unlikely to absorb water or other materials. Therefore, we advise you not to use any polish, as this will only be superficial and actually rub off upon contact with your garments.
BY SECRID: How it all started Since the start of the Secrid journey 27 years ago, we have continued to merge our backgrounds in fashion and product design to create pocket-sized essentials, right here in the Netherlands. We are honored to have won awards and even more by being able to see the number of happy Secrid fans grow throughout the years. Today, our products can be found in over 8.500 selected stores worldwide while we work together with our three children and more than 100 colleagues in a renovated industrial warehouse: a big family home serving as a creative center for new pocket-sized products and services. We are proud to be B Corp since 2022, a milestone on the path we have been on since the start of Secrid in 2009.
The Cardprotector launched in 2009, but our Secrid journey started over a decade earlier. In the 1990s, we were running our design agency Spirid, when we noticed a shift in the content of our pockets as the first electronic payment systems were introduced in the Netherlands. In 1995, as cash made way for cards, we created our first minimal wallet: the Secrid Bodycard.