A kid-friendly primer on caring for the Earth and living in harmony with nature. Inspired by the natural world, Ultimate Spotlight: Permaculture shows children how creating an environment that resembles the way plants and animals interact in the wild benefits everyone. Turn a page to reveal a pop-up of a multi-layered orchard, lift a flap to see how compost is made, and rotate a wheel to observe a tree's transformation as the seasons change.
- Flaps! Pull-tabs! Pop-ups! Lots of interactive and moveable parts
- Detailed illustrations that beg to be pored over again and again
- Educational content reviewed by experts Fans of Ultimate Spotlight(TM)
- Great family and classroom read-aloud book
- Books for 5 and up
- Books for kindergarten and early elementary school students
An engineer by training, Sarah Reynard loves nature and plants. Certified in permaculture in 2016 by the Universite Populaire de Permaculture (UPP), she supports people who wish to plan their places of work or residence according to the principles of permaculture, especially by planting gourmet edible gardens. She lives in Toulouse, France.
Julie Mercier is the illustrator of numerous books for children. Her work can also be found in magazines and posters. She lives in Paris, France.